Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thanks Aquila ;) || Universtiy Reopens...

Thanks to Apelles, he recommended me to her sister Aquila, she's the runner-up for this year's Astro Star Championship competition, it's different from the Astro Star Quest. Participants are in a form of bands, and present their self-composed songs based on the theme and criteria given. For your curiosity's sake (if there's any), you may watch her through HERE, HERE, and HERE, all the videos throughout the competition is available on YouTube.

Back to the main thing, I went to the audition on Friday at Aquila's music studio, Fine Arts Music Studio. Sang a few songs, and for what its worth, I got through it! And without a fuss, I got the 1st job after like almost 10 months straight away on the next day, which was yesterday, Saturday. It was a school reunion held by CLHS (Chung Ling), the '69~'67 batch, held at Penang Club. Also, it was the first time for me to sing with Abel, she's one of the singer of the studio as well, nice'n sweet vocal she has! And a Malay guy with the name Bob, and boy that guy somehow duplicated Rod Steward's vocal! About the whereabouts of which cafe/pub/lounge/etc. that I'll be singing at, I will have to work that out with Aquila since I'm still a freshman in her studio.

Anyhow, thanks a trillion to her for granting me the opportunity ;)

Holiday is ending, university is reopening... Here comes the avalanche of tight schedules + assignments + quiz + tests + lectures + replacement classes etc. etc. etc. etc.

The Story of My Life (duh)

oh and... by the way, can somebody remind me that I have to go and get a haircut?
please? I mean, seriously.

Over and out.


Bowieeeeee



No comments: