Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Final Exam in 1.5 months

Wide awake now and I can't get into sleep, slept for awhile in the afternoon so I guess I'll doze off in an hour from now. Have my exam schedule checked (above).
My final exam schedule, temporary's though, is out. The subjects and the times are as shown in the photo. Wrote it down on the back of a Tesco receipt and nailed it on my notice board. My final exam starts off with the freakin' Bahasa Melayu, followed by Chemical Process Calculation, and then Mathematics, Ecology and Environmental Science. Begins on the 5th, ends on the 19th. By the way, 19th of November is Jacky's birthday. Jacky I'm gonna have to wish you happy birthday 7 hours later because you are at UK at that time being!!!

Although the exam schedule is only a draft for now, but I guess it is highly unlikely for them to reschedule everything if nothing outta the ordinary happens, yes, nothing outta the ordinary, say like an alien invasion. Ok *piak*. Crap.

You know what, I feel like writing another post.
Please hold.

No comments: