Thursday, September 3, 2009

I miss enjoying the weekend

It's been awhile since I last enjoyed my weekend to the fullest... I crawled through most of my weekends lately with assignments and revisions for test, and I even had a test on last Saturday, spoiler! Oh and by the way, last week was a black week for me, an accident and series of retarded incidents occurred on me. Nothing goes my way, at least not so off the track, that's the least I could ask for.

I smiled the whole day in front of everybody for a week, wondering would people actually notice what's behind those smiles and laughter. Comprehend me, please =|

Leave all my stuffs behind and enjoy myself throughout the weekend? I can't, I don't wanna screw up my cramp-packed week days, am busy enough already! I'm not complaining about the assignments or tests given, but I seriously miss my weekends... I wanna go to the beach, it's been quite awhile since I last left my footprints on the sand.

I'm not saying that I can't cope with all these, but I need a break. Something's missing, something abstract, something more than words.

Yusa, who is currently in Wolverhampton, UK, texted me a short, simple yet supportive message... When I saw that, my eyes were kinda wet. That message carries a large dose of persistence and warm wishes. Thank you Yusa =D



***I'm longing for words to describe how I'm feeling***


*dead and gone*


No comments: