Wednesday, September 2, 2009

=)

Despite all my effin' assignments and tests and the dumb-arse BM presentation, even at this hour, I just woke up to continue with my revisions and reports, I think I'm in a pretty good shape.

Before I forget, Happy 20th Birthday, Sue Ann! Welcome to the 20's club.

Oh, to somebody, I seriously hope you've set your alarm clock, and didn't sleep at really 'early' hours, since I don't know what time you actually slept =(

I think she's able to wake up though. Hehe =p
Oh and, I miss you =) yes youuuu you know its you =p

Anyways, good night and good morning, world.

Over and out.

Coming birthday(s) this week:
Claire Su and Peng Peng - 3rd of September

2 comments:

Titus said...

I'm wondering if the Sue-ann I know is the same Sue Ann that you know.. Cause I know a Goh Sue-ann who has her birthday on the same day too!

Bowie said...

nope, her name's Tang Sue Ann.