Tuesday, September 8, 2009

你不是笨蛋(:

It's 5 in the morning, and I can't get into sleep.
Am half way finishing my stuffs, even though my next class is 12 hours away : the coming 5pm xD

Went to had sushi earlier with Kit Yee and Peng ;) and have to admit was quite full, but am hungry now, the stomach's digest-timer reached it's time already.

Just done checking out my stuffs on Facebook and noticed the 'Fans' and 'All My Friends!' thingy, the trend or craze of this has just begun, everybody is going through the applications -- including me (x Everybody seems to be clueless on what are they actually doing -- including me, but everyone -- including me, is having fun. 'Oh hey I'm your 2nd biggest fan!' 'Why am I being tagged fat?' etc etc. What's the point? I don't wanna know xD no need for any explanation when you're having fun, if not that boring. But we can make good use of it though. I doubt that one is close with EVERYBODY that's on his/her Facebook's friend list. Well now it's time, different people who rarely mingles with each other are being tagged on the same photo, I see this as an ice-breaking opportunity though, since a conversation could be started off by 2 people being tagged on the same photo 'hey you are being tagged as well huh' "yea being tagged fat" 'awww you are nothing close to fat'. LOL. Come on, give me another reason why are we doing the application thingy again? 'I DON'T KNOW'.

I just read somebody's blog, she's not in a good shape, something that you can't tell from the outside, but inside of her, deep inside.

And, if she sees this, I want her to know that :

我永远都愿意当个听众,
安慰你的痛,
保护着你从始至终
(: I'm with you, always.

你一点都不笨, 或许你是个坏蛋 =P,但绝对不是笨蛋.
笑一个吧 (:



over and out, good morning people, and Happy Tuesday Morning, whatever that makes you happy.

Bowie:
悄悄的
静静的
或许舍不得
默默地
静静地
或许很值得
我还在某处守候着
说不定这也是一种幸福的资格

No comments: