Saturday, September 12, 2009

I had to lie and I'm sorry xD

**I'm tagging you (those who are tagged) because I mentioned you or mentioned anything to you regarding what I'm going to write in this post. Teehee.

Doing : reading and blogging.

Listening to : Two is Better than One - Boy Like Girl ft. Taylor Swift (recommending to all of you, their duet goes perfectly)

Another tiring week is over, no more test(s) for the week, but lots of lab reports and tutorials to kill, coping with it quite well though ;) By the way, only had 4 days of classes though since it was a public holiday in Malaysia on this Monday, and that is WHY my class are jam-packed because of the endless flows of replacement classes at night -- think on the bright side? -> *cover my chest with both hands* I SHOULD FEEL GRATEFUL BECAUSE FINALLY I GOT ALL MY TIME FILLED!... ... now that was so ... tuh-rue. Tuh-rue. 'TRUE'.

Planning for the so-called 'treating' for seniors of School of Industrial Technology, and so it has been decided :
Venue : House of Steamboat *火锅之家*, Macalister Road, Penang.
Time : Sunday, 13 September '09, 6:oo pm till when everybody says 'I hate to eat'
Places reserved : 100
Treating : final year seniors
Treated by : 1st year juniors with Bleeding Pockets.
Motive : Another interaction session between Jrs. and Srs. (which I think is not really effective)

Anyhow, went back home on Wednesday night and fetched dad to airport on Thursday morning, driver was outstation, mummy's gotta work, so yea, I did the job. While fetching my dad to airport next morning, we went to have half-boiled eggs and kaya toast at a nice place around the airport, and I have to say it's quite cheap for the size of the breakfast! -- I know, just half-boiled eggs and kaya toast, what's the big deal. But seriously it was really nice! No pictures were taken though, nothing to show, sorry xD

Regarding the song that I presented at the USM Wanderer's meeting this week, it was David Tao's new song - 暗恋. I didn't know that what I have to present was the SONG THAT I LIKE, not SONGS THAT I WRITTEN. LOL. I decided to present this song at the very last minute before the session. I like this song a lot, the lyric is just right and nice, and it's simply straight-forward, no twist and turns, at least, that's what I like. For some it may be a bit too cheesy. This song's lyric shows how the guy actually confessed in an indirect way to a girl that he actually loves her that much. It's all about how a guy actually feels when he's liking the girl subtly, and hey, the words are so true. Love the words, good one David Tao =) feel free to go and take a listen!

The emcee for the meeting was Christie and Vance though, was forced to tell who's that 'girl' that I refer to in the song, but it's kinda hard to hide my feelings though. If I were to say 'nobody', it's a very obvious lie. Those who know me knows that I actually poured my feelings in when I'm singing. But I simply couldn't tell who that person is, and I thought of a lie and I told it to everyone (for the sake of entertainment xD ) : oh she's not in Malaysia, she's actually at Bulgaria --- and you know what? PEOPLE ACTUALLY BOUGHT THAT! xD Hey people, I don't have any friends or any people that I know that is went to Bulgaria, not even in Europe. Oh yea actually I do have one, but not in Bulgaria, she's in Germany though -- Shir Ling, nicey goody friend ;) the reason I said Bulgaria was, I thought of the foods at the Bulgarian Restaurant located at Batu Feringghi at that moment, I seriously miss the food there!!! Plodiv pork steaks oh my God!!! Ok, back to the main thing, guys, sorry for telling the lies, am really sorry!!! Come to think about it, if I were to tell who that person is, it's not 暗恋 anymore aight, so stick to its definition!!! x) Anyhow, wish me luck, am serious towards her =)

Helped Patrick to fill up the melody for his new song, nice one Patrick, especially the words. We managed to work out the melody, with me changing the melodies of some parts of the song under Patrick's permission. Oh and by the way, something to say to Ray. Ray, life is beautiful, and ratio of men and women in the world today looks kinda fair for men tho xD

And I guess it's my bed time for now, going home in a few hours after the debate training, mummy misses me too much, have to go back and meet her! After all, I'm a goody boy (duh).

Good morning to everyone...

-- sorry for the lies xD

Bowie Ong

No comments: