Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday <3 belated Wifey

Woke up from a few hours of sleep at this hour again... battling against my IEK101 and IEG101, and, it's HER birthday today. I have to finish up this post... Math class in the morning... 1 hour of lecture -- highly unlikely for me to attend.

Happy Happy Birthday to my belated wifey, Cheryl ;)

It's her 22nd Birthday today! 16th of September!

This time (day) last year, she still have class at that moment and staying at hostel, so she couldn't make it back to B'worth for celebration, we celebrated it the way she wanted it -- nice and simple. I took leave on that day, came to USM and took her out, leaving her busy study schedule behind for a lil' while. Went to TGI Friday at Queensbay Mall, ordered her favorite Sesame Jack Chicken Strips and the Friday's Three For All that consists of Loaded Potato Skins, Fried Mozzarella and Buffalo Wings. We enjoyed it so much. She kept telling me simple stuffs will do, but to me, there's no budgeting for such memorable moments ;) and I was working!

We talked, exchanging each others' topic of the week; her exam, her lab session, telling me her silly acts in class, complain to me about the hot sun while she walks to swimming pool and the noisy neighbor at her hostel, how she chatted with me in MSN by sitting near the staircase to get a better wireless reception, the unfinished porridge that she cooked in the afternoon, the stage-fright she gets during her presentation, the joy of finishing all her tutorials so she could come out and celebrate her birthday with me, etc.; I did the same and told her what I did for the week so far. We laughed so loud like nobody's business and like we owned the place of TGI Fridays, because it was a weekday, a Tuesday to be precise, not much customer(s) were there. Of course, the gift. In fact, that is what she asked and insisted me to give her, the gift is actually a mini diary with a blue cover, with a Treble on it. I wrote 100 things of both of us on the first few pages, just like she asked me to. She's going to write it for the rest of the week, then I'll be the one who writes for the following week, and the cycle goes on.

Silly wifey's silly suggestion ;) I love it.

After dining at TGI Friday's, we went to Batu Feringghi straight ;) yes it's a long way from QB to there! We went to SUNSET BISTRO, it's a place where you can enjoy watching the sunset (at the right time of course), a perfect environment with nice panoramic view, with some Reggae playing in the background, dimmed lights (or candle lights), a very nice environment for privacy... ;) and not to mention, romantic, totally. I'm not going into the details on how we spent our time there *ahem*. Use your imagination (if you are curious, duh).

11pm, and we are on our way back to her hostel, stayed at the gate for 10 minutes, kissed goodbye, texts and calls as usual, and good night.

I hope she's doing fine over THERE.

I love you;
For stepping into my life and always be the first to be there when I'm down;
For the first time, you got me thinking about our life, a house and kids which no one has ever made me think that far;
For letting your guard down so that I am noticeable by you and letting me step into your life;
For all the wake-up calls you made to make sure I'm not late for anything;
For the teas that you made for me to keep my vocal in good condition;
For giving me your everything;
For accepting my everything;
For being yourself when you're with me;
For accepting the real me;
For appreciating me;
For accepting all my silly acts when I was courting you so that I don't feel embarrassed;
For standing by my side even when I'm on the wrong one;
For everything we shared;
For all the joy we shared when meeting each others' parents;
For all the battles we fought together;
For all the crazy things we did together;
For all the hugs and kisses;
For all the best moments of my life;
For being the best thing in my life;
For being the only thing that makes sense when everything around me are not;
For being my Wifey =) u meant the world to me.
Irreplaceable and always, you will be.

This post is meant for your eyes.

I'm moving on, very slowly.


----

I'm not being emotional, I'm just being confessional.




--Bowie--

2 comments: