Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random

Went to USM Wanderer's and did some rehearsal on the song written by Patrick. It so happens that it's Eric's birthday, got to know it when the others surprised her with birthday cake. Happy Birthday! =)

I have to say, there are a lot of September babies in USM isn't it!

Went back to hostel after the practice. Auntie that sells nasi lemak in the cafe called me and reminded me of the chocolate bar that April asked her to keep in the fridge. She did say something about closing the cafe tomorrow, I guess she's balik kampung tomorrow? Anyways here it is...


April, you left your choc in cafe auntie's fridge!
It's with me now tho.



Am listening to Falling Slowly - Kris Allen's American Idol studio version.

Finishing my reports, pass it up, end of story.

Good night people.

No comments: