Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random Thoughts

I've been thinking and decided to share. Enjoy!

Have you ever thought you saw someone and then realized as you got closer or put your glasses on that it wasn't him or her? Then, in that very same day, you actually see that person? This happens to me all of the time! A few weeks ago, I was at the gym and thought I saw a lady I used to walk for and sure enough, it wasn't her. Then, later that day, I saw her walking her dogs. It's almost like my 6th sense kicked in. Strange.

Karma. Do you believe in it? I do. I make it very well known that I do. I spend my life trying to make sure I'm creating good karma and only entering situations that produce good karma. I've known too many people who haven't a clue (tho they'd like to think they do!) who think they have great karma and then I watch karma takes it course with them. Eek.

Am I too old to be walking around with my Walkman phone in my pocket listening to Pop music stations? I wondered this as I walked home from the grocery this morning with Lady GaGa's "Just Dance" blaring. The song makes me think of visiting Cheryl in Massachusetts. Anyway, I loved it.

Does time seem to go faster and faster every year? I can't believe it's already the middle of November! Every time I looked back, time seems to have sped up and I can't slow it down to save my life. Perhaps I'm having too much fun? I think I'm ok with that.

Cheerio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r not too old to walk around with a Walkman phone in your pocket...

and sometimes appearance can be deceiving... or rather perceiving!

Lady GaGa's "Just dance" used to be our favorite songs... in fact it's still my fav song =P

time does sped up in this time of our life... it's just it.

Miss you to bits =)