Friday, November 7, 2008

3 Papers Left

Had a rough day today... and a rough night for Thursday's, and a rough morning today.

I was awake for almost 24 hours just to rush for the today's paper. After my nap at 5pm on Thursday, I never stopped revising since. Well thanks to my laptop, 2AM, I logged into MSN and I couldn't stop typing ever since until it was like... 4AM! I was on the line with Yu Yu though. Thanks Yu Yu, it was the most difficult hour of the day and you were there, thanks anyway and anyhow xD However, Mr.Charles woke up at around 4 something to catch up with his revision...

I have to say that I'm not trying to make this paper sounded like a bombastic one's, but... This is definitely a above-average tough subject.

4AM and I went on with my revision until 6.30AM... Mr.E woke up... He walked outta the room and looked at me, 'wow... huh? walao eh...' then he went back to bed -_-||| I think he was trying to say 'walao eh you are still awake', something like that, LOL. 7AM, my sleepiness almost overcome me, without any hesitations, I walked into the room and asked Mr.E for a pack of Nescafe, LOL, since I don't have any coffee. Well it helped... until the last 30 minutes of the exam hour. 4 questions, the 1st question was okay... 2nd question... well kinda bumpy. 3rd question... Oh my holy drizzle-frizzle-nizzle-bizzle-seezle-jizzle-hazle-nut cow... 4th question... those transistors on the circuit looked like piles of bombs to me. Everyone has the same facial expression and reaction when they read the question paper...

After the answer sheets were collected... the first thing I did? Well I should say the first thing that me and Mr.Charles did, since he was sitting right in front of me, smiled to each other, not because it was easy, it was because:" I screwed the paper and I wasn't alone!" LOL. The moment of truth.
Quote on Jason Mraz's Details in the Fabric: You are like an island of reality on the ocean of dirrhea." LOL.


Anyways... I'm in the library now, doing nothing, none other than blogging. Ms.Vivian is having her exam now, while I'm surfing and blogging here, with Mr.Charles. Another 11 days till my next paper... until then, I need a break, I really...really... need a break.

Next 3 papers:
18th Nov - Technical Communication I
21st Nov - Digital System
22nd Nov - Electrical Circuits II

Cheerio to all of you beautiful people out there... Have a great weekend...!

Until then, au revoir.







4 comments:

E - L - L - E - N said...

gogogo and have some fun..

Bowie said...

len len... when you wanna come and find me and have a day out with me...

Anonymous said...

mr. bowie ong,i wud really appreciate it shud u ve just leave out the name 'YUYU' in dis post!lol!
u ve a week til ur next paper!heaven..mine is tmr..=( but, after tmr's paper it simply means..i only ve 2 papers left n HWALA!hello penang...^^
anyway,ur posts are gettin better..better as in longER!haha!

Bowie said...

lol... YUYU!!!!

Now I noticed your comments... =P

awww thanks girl.

gambateh on ur paper alright...

I'm waiting for the class of BYYS2008 to start! =p