Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Plain Morning



I'm up early today, to finish what I've started: revision. It was around 8am. It was a nice morning, not too hot, feeling warm, as the sunlight pours into my room... I took my phone and snapped this view, don't ask me why, because I'm asking the same question! I hope it certainly means something, like, a good start of the 1st of November '08! LOL.

ANYWAYS,
I have a busy week ahead... Here's my final exam's time table for next week:
Engineering Math on Monday, 0900
Statistics and Probability on Wednesday, 0900
Analogue Electronics on Friday, 0830

I won't be saying much for now... I really...really need to get myself on and off those notes and tutorials in no time, and of course, my calculator.

Until then, cheerio and toodles!

OH AND BY THE WAY, read some nice articles regarding Promises, Lies and Experiences.
Feel free to read it right here.

I'll be back in no time.

2 comments:

Charlynne Tan said...

Bedok here was raining in the morning and was very cold... even when i reached Paya Lebar, it's still raining(I went working with slippers today...). Y the weather in the west area is always better than the east? Btw, goodluck for your exam ya!

Bowie said...

purple... go and have some fun k? Make sure you are able to get rid of all those unhappy thoughts at the moment, but not avoiding it k, still need to face it!