Saturday, November 15, 2008

I miss you, and I'm moving on.

It was a plain day and it was Vivian's birthday, again we went for a movie and buffet at Seoul Garden. We watched Madagascar II... Hilarious... a must-watch. I loved that movie... both the first and the second's.

We went to Jonker Walk as well... I bought this... but with me and her name written there... I don't know why...



Standing by the stall, my emotions were utter overloaded...
I flashed myself back to where everything used to be like...
It's not a de ja vu... I've been there...
We were at the stall...
We bought something together...
Something that looked exactly like what I'm showing you now...
I threw the last one away...
Now I know that it wasn't necessary for me to do so, by throwing it away...
I get a new one instead. Just to keep it.


Our memories remained intact.
We can never erase it.
It was beautiful.

I miss you, but I'm moving on.
<3




She combed your hair, she kissed your teeth, she made you better than you've been before,
She told you bad things, that you wished you could change, in the lazy summer...
She told you laughter, down to her core, so she would not cry, as she lay in your lap, she said:
No one in here can live forever, quiet in the grasp of dusk and summer...


No comments: