Sunday, May 4, 2008

MOVIES NEED LOVE LIKE EVERYTHING DOES

Watched the movie Iron Man today.
How I rated it? Well rate on the 1-10 scale: I'd give it a 7.5.
Why is that? Well, like everyone expected, the movie is action-packed. In the beginning of the movie, the Jericho missile alone could already blown you away, not to mention the ultimate Iron Suit, and it would be nice if I get that kinda suit as my birthday / x'mas present XD lol. Actions were superb, nice stunts and cool tech gadgets from the ultimate Tony Stark.
HOWEVER
The two important elements from the movie: action and romance, are unbalanced. Don't get what I mean? I'd like to compare it with the good old Spider-Man's movie. You may say that Spider-Man is not as cool and as tech-savvy as the Iron Man, but from the action part to the emotional part, Spider-Man beats Iron Man out from every aspects. Though Iron Man like I said, is action-packed, but it was kinda boring when you feel that they were fighting most of the time and though there were slight romantic moments between Tony Stark and Pepper (Tony's personal assistant) but I think it was only about 10 minutes out of the total screening time. It would've been better if there were more romance part, catch the spectator's mood and swing it for a little, Ta-Da, there you have it.
Tony Stark & Pepper Potts VS Peter Parker & Mary Jane
Certainly, no match for them. LMAO. Pete and MJ beats Tony to bits cuz they own the power of LOVE! What can I say!
ANYWAYS
it was just my point of view =D
but there's a saying from the Oracle from The Matrix:"cookies need LOVE like everything does", tho you categorized it as action movie, but just like what I've said: movies need love like everything does, too =P
No, I'm not saying that emo rules.
Lack of love in everything will eventually ruin the whole thing.
I'm freakin' tired for now, will talk more about myself rather than the movie itself tomorrow, until then, good evening peeps.
enjoy the Saturday night.
OVER AND OUT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha you're so right Bowie, i agree, i mean even X-Men had love!!
Oh man, and it was hot love too between jean grey and wolverine hehehehehe
hmm, well i'll probably still watch Ironman sinc etheres so much hype about it anyways, it's like forbidden kingdom... story is kind of shitty, but the action rocks D:

E - L - L - E - N said...

lol...they wanna kiss but in the end x jadi...n their appearance not reli match...i mean stark n pepper...keke...but overall i still like the movie...the fighting scene not as excite as I expect...anyway Ironman is soooooo coooooooool~~~~ xD