Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rough start // Nice to meet u, Alyssa

Had a rough start of the week.
It hit me quite hard especially when someone I trusted and close with lied to me.
But anyways, I'm ready to forgive her and in fact, she's forgiven.
But things aren't gonna be the same, I'm not going to be as close as how I used to be with her. I won't change my mind. I pick my role, that's it.
Nick and Won-Sue, thank both of u so much. Few pieces of advise on that tiny matter helped me a lot.
Let's just put everything aside and take a break.
I need to slow down for a bit.
Exam is on Saturday and Monday. Gonna prepare myself for that.
Met the Mv girl today, Alyssa Kenneth. She's a sweet girl for a start =D she's Aussie =O
It was a nice chat, I briefed her on my ideas on how things goin to work with the video making.
She shared her ideas as well. It was rather a strange and nice chat cuz two of us never meet each other before except for some mass lecture classes, well she said, and yet we talked like two old friends. LOL. Alyssa I'm sorry, it maybe bcuz you always sit at the back and I think I missed you. Will open my eyes next time. Haha.
Something is wrong with my stomach today, must have something to do with what I ate.
sigghhh
NOTHING MUCH TO SAY TODAY
good day.
over and out

1 comment:

KELLY said...

... i missed her ... :O


you know wot i mean ;D