Friday, May 2, 2008

Just another Friday, good day L&Gs

Its Friday peeps.
Wots the plan for the weekend?
Well, todayyyy, met my lecturer, who is also my project supervisor, brought my small lil piece of robot, and it turns out that she ain't happy about our outcome [me and Eric] =( and our proposal as well. Well, I wonder whats wrong with being extrovertive, or a more suitable phrase to describe is... think outside the box?! She insisted that everything has to match the format given, when I don't see any problems with my own format. Even the project itself, she asked us to create the robot based on our own creativity yet she kept asking for more, and the final presentation is just 2 weeks away!!! Have so much to deal with on that... I thought I've done enough and then she just threw me another hurdle. Heck, I'm not that kind of person who thinks like "oh maybe I should just try harder", those are just craps, I know what I do best -.- fuck all the criterias and stuffs.

ANYWAYZZZZZZZ

Nick told me that Ironman's movie is damn good and he rated it higher than what he rated Spiderman, wooooot. As what I can recall he rated Spiderman something like 8 or 9, if Ironman is higher, could it be 10?!
Booked myself a ticket tho =D 1.30pm tmrw . My Singaporean friends complained that Ironman is way too crappy to be a movie, but screw that, I'll stick to Nick's. Too bad I'm going there alone, housemates? They wanna stay-in and gaming -__- otaku spirits. But I'm not really alone tho, gonna meet someone there ;D will reveal him/her next post.

Oh hey peeps, I'm planning to make a video based on Sum 41's With Me / Best of Me. Well not just me, my friends will be in it and I'm looking for a girl to be the first lady in that video =D
It's goin to be our own version of video unlike Sum 41's. Don't ask me why I'm doing this crap, because I'm asking myself as well! Ok back to the main thing, seriously, I'm looking for a girl who is willing to show herself up in this video. So if there's any girl out there who is interested... =D (note: must be reachable by me)

In case you guys are wondering what am I doing now, I just done chatting with Kelly on MSN, try to watch the news on tv which I've recorded earlier, and yet its full of politics again... zzzzzz, and I'm looking for my specs which I forgot where I last put it... =.=
I know I'm getting older! GRR


Took a glance at the calendar... 1 more month to go and I'm graduated, well to all my course mates, ladies and gentlemen, here's a song for you guys! I'll come out with another dedication which full of the names of you guys in time to come:

A time passes by, direction unknown
You've left us now but we're not alone
Before you know it your cups overflown
You measured no one that I've ever known

And it's quite alright
And goodbye for now
Just look up to the stars
And believe who you are
Cause it's quite alright
And so long, goodbye

We always knew that it'd come to this
It's times like these i forget what i miss
Matters of heart are hard to address
Especially when yours is full of emptiness

And it's quite alright
And goodbye for now
Just look up to the stars
And believe who you are
Cause it's quite alright
And so long, goodbye

A time passes by, direction unknown
You've left us now but we're not alone
Before you know it your the cups overflown
You measured no one that I've ever known

And it's quite alright
And goodbye for now
Just look up to the stars
And believe who you are
Cause it's quite alright
And so long, goodbye.


over and out for tonight... Happy evening, ladies and gentlemen... =D
have a nice weekend, cheeeeers.





Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt...
can u hear me? If u do, can u listen to me? <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Bowie :D
Lol oh my god i typed all this out but didn't know my username... turns out it was my email zzz

Anyways, What was your robot proposal? I bet your instructor only wanted you guys to follow the format because she was too lazy to change her marking scheme!
Hmm, Ironman... I was going to watch that today, bu i think i won't get good seats =[, tell me how it goes!
Ohh i always wanted to make a music video... well a parody version ahah, seems so fun =D
Hmm, you're not thaaaat old, just 2 years older than me D:
Take care !
Until your next blog... :D