Friday, May 2, 2008

SO MUCH FOR THE 1ST POSTTTTTT

Its 1st of May of 2008... and its the 1st post of this blog since I last abandoned my previous blog about... 2 years ago?!
Thanks to Kelly now I'm blogging my way into this Bloggerfield.. =p Kelly, this is not a blame, its a compliment, don't get me wrong =D
credits for Kelly. ahha.
Need to do some work on editing my profile and photos and stuffs.
Oh yeah lets do some intro right here.
I'm Bowie, am a chinese, a typical Penangites of the good o' Pearl of the Orient =D and its a bittersweet 21 for me cuz 21 sounds old and make things bitter but sweet as in I'm officially an adult but that doesn't mean I'm into 'Imma make my own rules and earn my own money' thingy, I'm still quite a home boy. Gonna grad in this coming June, a lot of questions popped out in my head, like which way Imma go and stuffs? Well, might go and look for a job at my hometown to get some entry-level experience for my field - electronic engineering. Question on whether I wanna further my studies or not? Most probably a YES but time is the only factor now so... find a job -> gain some experiences -> further study -> a better job? Looks like it =D
I was borned in 26th October of the good old year of 1987. Though its only around 21 years back then but that was when life is so much simpler than now. I forgot what time I was borned tho but I remembered it was like 9 something in the morning on that particular day. Stop reminding me that I am old enough to vote for the election! Too much for that -.-
but politics in Malaysia nowadays ........ =/ I'll go deeper about that based on my point of view on the upcoming posts. But heck, no, I won't bored you guys with political shits 'round here, so don't worry about that =D
Despite my E&E background, I'm quite into musical stuffs as well. Not saying that I'm very good in it, but at least I know some of them like piano and guitar. Thanks to my aunt for my interest in piano until today, she inspired me when I was 8! As for guitar, Imma have to thank my good old buddy Nick Chong, when he bought his first guitar when we were in... form 3 I supposed? I smashed his guitar once by accident and scratched it a lil when I first touched his guitar. Damn, I'm so sorry buddy, but you've made my love for guitar eversince. Nick is currently workin somewhere in Bkt Bintang for his college's internship. Dude I can't wait to have another duet with u again! All the best for your internship and I'm glad that you finally found the working environment that you've always wanted.
Other than music... I won't miss sport as well =D I'm into basketball. Dad sent me for tennisball training session when I was 9 or 10 but I wasn't quite into it. As the matter of fact, my younger bro took that place of mine, as what I always know is that he wanted his son to be able to play tennis, just like him. Tho my bro is excelling in tennis now, my dad still say this to me every other time: you'll train urself in tennis sometime sooner. To me its like a father-and-son's agreement on.......a father's wish? dad, its not that I don't want to but I can't find my place in tennis alright. But for you I would give it a try. Basketball is still my favourite tho. Jumpin stealin duckin dunkin passin around, damn that was really some action but for real one!
"Ladies and gentlemen, Bowie is currently in a SAD situation where he defined SAD as Single, Available and Desperate, so if there's anyone out there who are interested in him can give him a call at ..." WTF. That was some crap. But heck, I'm single now. After the 'so much for the happy ending' relationship last broke, its been a year now. I can't help but wonder why everything was left unspoken and if there's any chance, I would like to .... 'propose' for a reason on why things ended with just an 'LOL'. She could've just told me rather than leave me there without a lead on whats happening, and heck, I bought a ring for her when she was actually meeting another guy already. Its not about the ring actually, but I was looking forward to see her on that particular day, the home-coming day! Sometimes long-distance relationship really fucked-up all of us ain't it. U tried to stay strong when both of u are so far away from each other, u called her without fail everyday, informed her what you've been doing for the whole day, where are you going to hang out this weekend, what you're going to have for ur lunch, be the first to say good morning and the last to say good night and tuck her into sleep, worries about her health when she isn't feeling well rather than worrying about urself, but what do you get? Maybe there ain't no right or wrong in this, but just LEFT or RIGHT.
so much for our happy ending, and to that, I wish you well, Rach.
so much for a first post, I'd like to end it with a song's lyric, read the words:
WITH ME -- SUM 41
I don't want this moment to ever end
Where everythings nothing without you
I'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you
Through it all, I made my mistakes
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words
I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'as I bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go
Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt
Pieces of memories fall to the ground
I know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you
All the streets
where I walked alone, with nowhere to go
I've come to an end
I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'as I bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go
OVER AND OUT

4 comments:

@~David~@ a.k.a Crazy said...

nt bad.....its a good blog....GAMBATEH...waiting for ur next blog....ADD OIL....

Anonymous said...

LOL bowie
SAD... you shouldn't have to resort to that =p
you're such a sweet guy, what's wrong with being single and picky?
you don't have to be desperate D: just wait for the right girl to come your way ;)
and about your ex... wow that's horrible, but yeah long-distance relationships definitely never work ><
hmm ohh basketball eh? i love playing it n_n and you should teach me guitar one day haha.
in the eman time i'll stick with my guitar hero !

Bowie said...

won-sue >< ur name
my favourite food =p
wontonsoup =D haha.

anyways. u r the best ;D

KELLY said...

ahh yesh yesh . credit for mie xD
woot . a very long post indeed .
keep going on! ;]