Friday, May 23, 2008

2 WEEKS LATER ...

I'm back again and here I am...

I was quite busy for the past few weeks. Dozens of exams and presentations. The presentation for the project went well. Not the team with the best robot but the lecturer said:"the explanation on the operating circuit of the robot is the best among others". Apparently this comment caught some jealous eyes and they didn't seem to be happy that we are qualified to enter the robot exhibition. Lecturer says: to choose a knowledgable team that know their robot well regardless on the robot's outlook or a team with fancy-lookin robot but they r not so knowledgable bout their work? Well what can I say. That project was PLANNED and MEANT to NOT ENTER THE EXHIBITION while I need to catch up with my lessons and exams and final as well, and too bad I'm the knowledgable one... ROFL. I really don't have time for presenting my robot at the exhibition and heck, its just a 1.5 credit hour subject. But I was there and... its all over now. LoL..
Gotta call up the buyer of my furnitures later... Need to sell everything out before my final exam finished and go back to hometown, instead of leaving the furnitures here. Still worth a hundred bucks or more I guess.

Study week is next week and a week after it is the moment of truth... FINALS... damn.
Gotta work hard on it to maintain my CGPA... hopefully it will stay above 3.5 as usual. All the best to myself!
By the way the making of the video of With Me is in progress... =D we boys and girls are in action now. Wait for our outcome! Prepare some tissues if you need some cuz I thought of some emo scenes. lol.
Till then,
all the best for the best includin all of you out there.
CHEERS

No comments: