Friday, May 23, 2008

THE AMBITIOUS TALK... question mark

I WAS DISCUSSING WITH Mr.Rupert ON THE RECENT TOPIC HE TAUGHT.

"you got some talents there"
"thank you sir"
"let me ask you something ambitious, what will you do with ur knowledge?"
"erm... obviously I just wanna grad from here and find a job and get a life?"
"no son, bigger one, bigger."
"whats that?"
"well, intelligence is a gift, it is not and never will be a privileage for anyone, and one is going to use it for the good of mankind. Find a job and gettin a life might be part of it, but if u make it the ONLY reason, then you are using it for privileage."
"sir I'm not sure that I will be that ambitious."
"Someday you'll understand, by the way, its just a small talk, no hard feelings."
"Of course, sir. "
"Class at 10 tomorrow don't miss it."
"I never miss your class."
"Goodbye."

AFTER HE GOT IN THE CAR, I'M TAKIN MY STEPS BACK TO MY HOUSE... AND I KEPT WONDERING WHATS ON Mr. RUPERT'S MIND.

No comments: