Friday, February 19, 2010

Photo Printing Frenzy

Well there's a new computer appliance in my house recently.
It's a Canon Selphy CP760 compact photo printer.
Dad bought a new HTC phone and got this as a free gift,
it's been on the working desk for about 2 weeks,
so I thought I'd give it a try.
I have absolutely no idea about the capacity of the ink cassette (aka ink cartridge),
I have no idea if there's other brands out there that sells the same type of ink,
I have no idea on anything,
and so happens I gave it a try,
so here's the first photo,

It came out beautifully... Love it!

I thought I never needed it, but hey I'm in love with it now.

Let's make some photos...

If anyone has any extra info regarding the ink cassettes and photo paper do let me know.
I'd like to learn more about it... lol.



No comments: