Thursday, February 18, 2010

IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE

I guess everyone who lives/visit/study/outstations in Penang couldn't agree more when I mention that the weather is seriously hotter than ever.

For so many years I've lived in Penang, I have to admit that there is a fairly large change in terms of weather here... It's so much hotter and dryer than it should be.

Mother-nature has signaled us, are we gonna make a change? Those who doesn't know about the change of Penang weather, well I don't have the figures though, but the temperature has risen for a 3 to 4 degree celcius hotter (which is a lot).

Some people claim that their places is hotter than Penang because we have sea breeze -- Alert! The sea breeze is not breeze anymore... Breeze is suppose to be cooling. I think a better term for it now is called HEATWAVES.

So it's hot from the ground and from the sea, which makes Penang Island is like Hawaii in USA... Sahara desert minus the sand...

*sweating*

Talking about global warming, I guess most Penangites would feel it first hand right now... go green, people, make that our remedy to mother-nature.

Stay cool,
Bowie.

No comments: