Friday, November 5, 2010

The thing about daily revisions...


Study week is rather relaxing for me...

The outings are ridiculously frequent, much much more frequent than the outings before study week.
Birthday celebrations, Starbucks moments, movies, gaming, you name it.
In fact I think I'm already in the mood for holiday... LOL.

And am heading to G-Spot later at night with Joseph Wong and others (if they are joining) to enjoy ourselves with the live band performance over there...
Well, all I can say is, usual revisions and reviews after each class (if you do attend the class), or daily revisions, are important :) eases things up at the other end, like I do now. Seriously, it's a fact. It's not too late to practice that in the semesters to come :D

Good morning.

p/s : A lot of nice and exciting movies are on the way... Skyline, Tron, Harry Potter, Narnia, you-name-it. Can't wait =)

No comments: