Sunday, November 21, 2010

People and their names

Be proud and stand by the name your parents gave you, it is totally unnecessary for one to give themselves an English name like, out of nowhere, especially Chinese.

Noticeably in Facebook, most of my old friends (especially chinese), they didn't have an English name then, and now they have one. Ergo, I have problems finding their names when I wanted to follow up on them because I have to spend some friggin' moments to look for their names. That is just not cool...

Giving yourselves an English name doesn't make things 'cooler, doesn't change anything except it troubles people like me who actually cares *ahem* *inhales* about you and wanted to know how you doing recently and I have to dig you outta my friend list knowing that you already gave yourself an English name out of nowhere and all I can do is forcefully magnify the God-forsaken thumbnails in friend list just to get to recognize you.

Some even 'created' some really fucked-up names which me and other friends would crack jokes outta their names... cuz its really retarded!

Good morning, and be proud of the name your parents gave you, or you can already effin' eff yourself.


2 comments:

Elijah How 立恒 said...

well, though i set myself an english name, elijah.

but u can still search me in facebook with LipHeng...

Bowie said...

yea yea. You still put lipheng there right, I mean your actual name. But am not referring to u. The people I'm referring to simply hide their name and place a so-called English name out of nowhere. Epic idiot la!