Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Dearest 1989 Honda Civic 1.5

I sent my baby to the workshop, and it was said, and decided, that the engine needs to be replaced. The ENGINE. Exactly. But then again its a 1989 car, wouldn't bleed much off the wallet for a 21 years old car engine.

It would be a few days, or probably weeks later when I get to drive my baby again.

In the mean time, I'm meeting the completion of my sem break's schedule halfway :
- Tuition class (confirmed)
- Performances (confirmed)
- Guitar teachings (yet to inquire, planning to teach at Music World, either with Jocelynn and Chiew Fui @ Gurney Plaza's branch, or Kok Choon @ Auto City's.)
- Going back to dad's firm to help out (yet to be confirmed)

Gonna get through this sem break, fully!

I miss you, Civic.

Pffff.


2 comments:

[A]rSENE said...

jia you jia you...GOGO GO !!

jimaji said...

i will miss u ...and ur car