Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random : iPhone and it's freakin' Bluetooth


It's Yuan's Z610i and my K770i. She was transferring our photos to me.

We were transferring photos at Clinic Cafe, and some might wonder 'why not your iPhone?' . Well here's the part that I have to complain about, Apple bears the thought of dominating the whole world with its product, hence making all its products interact with family products ONLY, and people still love it (me too) as much because its just way too awesome at times, comparing to what others have to offer.

OK, iPhone's bluetooth? They couldn't interact with other mobile devices, and it requires a 3rd party app from the App Store to enable it to do so, and that app itself is not FOC, mind you.

That's all? Yea that's all I had to complain, I love everything about iPhone but except that. But come to think about it, it doesn't bother me much. Except when everybody's taking out their phone to have some file sharing moment via bluetooth, I'm gonna have to step away, LOL.

This is a random complaint regarding iPhone's bluetooth.

Have a good day, and Happy Malaysia Day!




No comments: