Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This is what I'm writing today...

LEARNED :

- The best way to put down one's ego is not to have it in the first place, avoid getting touchy about petty things and have a large heart of taking things lying down at times.

- Laughing at chinese-ed people is laughing at ourselves being egoistic idiots. People are brought up with different mindsets implemented to them, for it's normal if we find it unacceptable or different because people might just react the same to you. I should take a look at myself : I'm a chinese, and I can't speak proper mandarin with correct pronunciation, there are a lot of characters that I thought I knew but I actually don't. It's definitely not something to be proud of. I'm sorry for all the teasing and joke-abouts. Speaking of being open minded, we are just as closed minded in a way. Because an open-minded individual doesn't laugh over people's way of thinking. If you're it, then you are sort of open-minded, and totally unwise. If you are reading this and say the word 'WHAT?!' in a rather skeptical tone, then I'd say to you, 'EXACTLY.'

LEARNING :

- I should put the word NO / 不要 / 不能 / 不可以 to good use.

- Speak less, do more.

- Love all, serve all.

No comments: