Sunday, January 31, 2010

As far as I can see there is no land

Did I just lost myself a good friend? Or did I just started a new friendship?
I don't know.

Your judgement/analysis :
We are not as compatible as we think we are. True.
Our main emphasize of the friendship was based on our interest. True.

And now I'm wondering, were you being sincere all the while, or you were just entertaining me like you entertain any other normal friends, not a close buddy? Since you mentioned our friendship's main emphasize was based on our interests, I did notice that all the while but I denied it, so now it's true, that I am just a friend, that happens to have common interest that overlaps with yours.

Because you can't explain and give me the clarifications on the all the whys, you 'simplify' the whole thing to a big misunderstanding, and you will be the villain of the story, and you apologize, and that's it, the end. Problem-solving? Way to go. If its something that's meant to be kept deep inside your heart, do tell me, so that I won't wonder and wonder and wonder and HOPING there might be something to turn things over.

Kick-start everything is not easy, and sometimes impossible, brother. The way I see it, is like trying to piece and complete a shattered puzzle all over again, with a few missing pieces.

And I will never, ever, be able to understand why the phrase 'Saving special love for someone special' is being used. What point will it make in between us? Or are you claiming that I shouldn't love everyone, I shouldn't love my friend, and that I should love my better-half only?

Love all, love her the most. That's how it should be said.

And the answer for you if you thought that I'm making a big fuss outta it, because knowing you (not totally), I think you will bear this thought :

Because I care, and I thought you were the closest buddy that I could go to any other time. The one that I can always rely one when everyone else is not.



... it was a bad dream, it was like fighting for a system planned to fail.

Thanks for all you've done.






No comments: