Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BLOG :: AGAIN, period.

... and again, the gap of timeline between each post is getting wider and wider.

Nothing much happened since the last post.

New year, same air, same place, same people, perhaps the most visible changes is the calendar that hangs at our house, the numerical changes on our watch, and... what? Do you feel 2010? Exactly.

Climate changes and global warming is still going on like clockwork.

Little did we realize that, chaotic is something that makes the world go round. Of course, I'm talking about chaotic in an orderly manner.

Chaos is everyone's friend. No I'm not nuts. Face it or leave this planet. Or look around you.

Recently I read a friend's blog post that's called The Human Prodigy. I related the whole thing to one of Russell Peters's : "If you were not raised in that part of the world, you will find things unacceptable." I was born and raised in Malaysia... and yet, I found so many things that are unacceptable in my own terms. I found that as if I'm longed to some place else, just not here. Hey the country is cool, but the disgusting part is the people's mindset. It's like they were born with a filter in their brains that blocked their mentality from heading the RIGHT way.

Racially everyone can get along... It's not the skin tone that differs us, it's the mindset.
So if there's any (well, there ARE) of you that thinks that the concept of 1Malaysia is going to work really well in ehm 'UNITING' our country, then I feel sorry for you.

I can take the blame for not participating myself in such 'ambitious' and 'patriotic' concept, but hey, I'm just being realistic instead of dreamy, and, ahead of THEM. Say what? EXACTLY.

Anyways... the topic strayed sideways, can't help it, it happens then it happens.

Still? Life is wonderful. Why I said so? Because I feel so every time when I look at my wonderful family, my wonderful wifey, my wonderful friends who defines the meaning of friend. I won't ask for more.

Cheerio.

p/s : this post does not require your nonconstructive comprehension and comments.











No comments: