Saturday, October 18, 2008

BZ Oct...




NO... I WASN'T REALLY RE VISIONING.

One more mid-term's test on Monday... and we are off for our finals.

It's been a busy October...

What I've been up to lately? Well it's nothing more than assignment's...

We are assigned to construct a multistaged audio amp... it looks small on its size, but it's a thousand words to talk about.

Thanks to Mr. Apple...
*zees ishhh oweeeerre meowtystash umpleeflyer....*
LOL
ok it looks crappy but we can't help with that, blame the supplier of the components...!


After the busy morning... it's time for some sports...!
wooooooow.... Prof.E is the PIC (person-in-charged) of the sports complex...!
for enquiries please call Mr.E at 016-6xx7xxx




Well it's been a tired morning for everyone...
Boon Boon showing the international sign again... HELLO THERE.
Mr.E (left) : who's this guy next to me? I don't know him!
xD
*YOU WANT A GAME? BRING IT ON!*

next thing we do is try out Patrick's so-called Crystal-Eye built-in webcam
How does it look anyway? Guys?


LOL. BOON BOON LOOKS GOD DAMN INNOCENT... LMAO
NOW IT'S MR.APPLE'S TURN TO BE INNO...
....
*oh look Bong is walking right pass behind us...*



*IF YOU'RE SHOCKING AND YOU KNOW YOU'LL YELL IT OUT...*
*YELL YELL*
yellers: Boon, Vivian, Me

*HERE I GO... SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT... JUST TRY TO GET TO YOU**applause*
Thank you for witnessing the yellology...

It's been a busy and boring October...
and I just realised my birthday is around the corner.
Happy birthday, me.

cheers.

No comments: