Sunday, October 26, 2008

21




It's my 21st birthday today, and it all went over in a very simple yet meaningful manner...

Thanks to Mr. Boon, Miss Vivian, Mr.E and Mr.Patrick and others including Mr. Apple, Mr.Arthur, Mr.Liang, Mr.Tien, including Miss Purple Lynn and Miss Chloe Choo who stayed with me throughout the hour with me on the MSN... xD and so on... Though I can't make it back in Penang, but this is more than enough for me. I'm not asking for any party or big celebrations... A sincere heart along with a wish is perfect for me.

Here's the cake from my beloved fellow friends... I love it, it's simple and delighting!


Well, the celebration was with Patrick on last Thursday, where we went for a movie and buffet and Seoul Garden. Since everyone were too busy with tests and presentations that came like an avalanche... we almost missed Eagle Eyes, which in fact is a good movie. The consequences shown in the movie are all the negative results of technology. After we finished the movie, we went into the elevator and looked at the floor display screen... We wondered if it will say something like 'Happy Birthday, Bowie and Patrick' LMAO. However, we did took some zo-xiao pics...

We saw L at the Mall! Yes! L, from the Death Note, and it was right in front of me...!


LOL... lame =.= I know!
Here's me, Boon and Vivian... cheese and peace...

And when Boon Boon have nothing to say at all...
Vivian: I punched with a smile...
Boon: I grined with a finger...
LMAO

Not much photos were taken on that day, as we were busy watching movies and eating...! Well, flash back, let's take a look what I've been doing back in few days before my birthday...

In the campus...

Pondering at I-Don't-Know-What


With Patrick's web cam... In the laboratory...
'zo xiao'-ing again...


HOLY **** 'kua tiok kui'!


Our class's 'da jie'... cam-whoring along with us, LOL

Boon (L): 'International Sign, when you say nothing at all...'
Me (R): I don't think I know that guy next to me, thank you.

by the way, the 3 little gifts...

Firstly, an RC car from Mr.Patrick... xD I think because I gave him a toy as a present, so this is what I get in return... =P or is it?


2ndly... Boon know I always loved to build the models of Gundams... so this time, the Minis!

Both of them!

Last but not least, some naughty gifts from Mr.Apple, Mr.Tien, Mr Liang, Mr. Arthur and Miss.XinMei...

3 very special condoms... !

thanks guys, but I might not gonna use it for a lil'while... =( if it was back in a year ago... yea =P

so much for the 21st birthday...
thank you to everyone who wished me and celebrated with me...
I love you guys...

peace and out...

3 comments:

chloe choo said...

happy bday... again... ^-^

Charlynne Tan said...

Walau!!! Condoms!!! You got chance to use it meh? :P

Bowie said...

purple lynn... mai kek wa T_T

now sure dont have chance lo... you remind me again... =(

haha... got chance... why not? the better question is:
you used it before?

LOL