Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A day with Nicholas

Went to find Nick... it's been 2 months since I last met him. Miss jamming with him though. There he sang... *hold your own...and know your name... and go your own way...* I sang along but I can't help it and took the pic down. LoL. Sorry Nick! XD

plucking and strumming... the flow goes like a beaut...

I had a hard time capturing this pic. I kept yelling 'oi, don't shake lar woi' in order to get a clear shot of this.

After we jammed, we went to Gurney Plaza for a movie... not sure what movie to watch just yet when we reached there. Babylon AD! Well we have absolutely no idea on what movie it is. We know Vin Diesel and the doctor that looks like Gordon Freeman from Half-Life but who in fact was the Merovingian from The Matrix Reloaded. When we entered the cinema, Nick and I yelled: what the hell, is this really GSC? Cuz it's empty!
*well maybe it's week day*
Hell no it's school holiday come on!
*is this the right movie?*
gahhhh... let's take a pic.
This is 'sampat', "I'M IN GSC AND IT'S EMPTY!"
oh, can you guys see Nick? He is on the upper left of the pic. Putting our drinks at our seats.
Here's Nick...
Nick says cheeeeeese... with the Sunkist in his hand.

Well after movie... we went to e-Gate to grab something to eat. It was raining heavily though, and Greenlane's McD was fully-packed.
11.45am... I'm calling it a day. I'm tired.

Sorry if anything that I posted bored u guys, I'm boring, lately, quite, kinda, maybe, definitely. GAAAAAH

No comments: