Sunday, October 25, 2009

What my ear is waiting for ...





While revising for the final exams... I scrolled through Ali's blog and I found something 'ear-blasting', my ears are 'hunger' for something...

The Runner-up of the eight season of American Idol, Adam Lambert
and the 17 years old Allison Iraheta, who made it to Top 4 in the 8th A.I., both of them are revealing their first major album release!

Yes, both of them earned standing ovation from everyone including their mentors the judges! As expected for their mind and ear-blasting great vocals!!!

Allison Iraheta & Adam Lambert Album Titles Revealed!

A rep for 19 Entertainment confirmed to MTV News that Adam Lambert's major label debut is called For Your Entertainment and Allison Iraheta's release is named Just Like You.

Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment (November 23rd!)

Allison Iraheta - Just Like You (December 1st!)


As a big fan of those who made it to the top seats in the 8th season American Idol, I'm so gonna buy these =D

Well! Something nice for my ears right after the final exam =D !!

In the mean time, lets stick with the notes shall we...



No comments: