Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's All Said and Done

It's all said and done,
she made it very clear that she's holding on to the relationship,
and I, too, supported her decision.

It took the whole of me, to actually support her decision, telling her to hold on to the relationship, regardless of all the hardship, assure her that she could take all the hardship, and that both of them will see the light some day. I have to admit that it was seriously hard for me to came out with the words, it's part of the letting-go process? I just want to see her happy and comfortable with where she stands now. I hope she knows that (: However, I need time... to fix the arrow of my thoughts. Where do I head from here, what do I do now, what is my mindset for now, and stuffs.

Well, it never would've worked out right.

Alright, Bowie, let's move on...

*end*

No comments: