Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happily Ever After


picture of the day: I JUST WANNA LIVE!!!

People around me are asking me if I'm okay.
People, don't worry about me. As someone used to say this to me, "you are like a hard rock, especially when you are asleep." (copyright; Rachel Lydia Low)
Well not just when I sleep, come on, all I'm trying to say is that, I can take this. Undoubtedly, it hurts, so deep, but I HAVE TO MOVE ON. The world ain't gonna stop spinning just because I lost her, and without questions, she would want me to move on too.

As a part of my sharing, there are times that I dream about her. In fact, I dream about her most of the time, lately. Before I go on, there is something I have to tell you guys. If you are a skeptic and not ready to accept something that is beyond scientific explanation, I suggest you to walk away from this page, right away. Because what had happened, is truly, beyond what we all could explain. As the warning is given, I will not tolerate with any nonconstructive comments. I don't know where's that place, but its some place... beautiful and peaceful. There are colors in that dream, but its nothing like what we've seen in this world, its something more, I can't describe it in words, it's way beyond descriptions. I came to realize that this is more than a dream, and I have to make sure that I'm not a paranoid, just yet.

In that dream, she flashed me across the sweet old times that we used to have, years of relationship, anything from A to Z, and the 'slide show' started and ended in just a few seconds. Along with a song, as I could recall, 'BOATS and BIRDS' by Gregory and The Hawk.



The dream was so real, but I know my hands weren't reaching for her and I don't know why. We talked a bit in that dream, she was smiling, as I can recall. But I can only recall a sentence, and its a phrase from Boats and Birds, *leave me your wake to remember you why*.

She never left me, she simply... transformed... into something beyond our living dimension. At least that's what my conscious wants me to believe, and that's what SHE wants me to believe. She's always there. And in fact, we are still living our way, happily ever after.

I told this to Tzyy Ling last night when she called me all the way from Singapore, she scolded me for being creepy, but hey, its not creepy at all, I call it beautiful.

TRUTH BE TOLD....
I'm living on the bright side of this... prison, Matrix, stage, zoo, theater, you-name-it and ocean of diarrhea (teeeeeheeeeeee Debbie).

So people, make the world a better place by having less worries on your hands! [you are gonna ask me 'but how?']

Yeah, but how? LOL.
Lets try it anyway shall we?

Cheerio.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kor chill ya~~
i noe u will be fine ^^
cindy~~