Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good Monday


Bowie, Jerwin, Grace @ Vintage Bulgaria


Most people would say they had a wonderful weekend, wonderful Sunday, wonderful Saturday, and you-know-what-else. Well for me, I'd say I had a wonderful Monday, though most people would take Monday as a heads start of another busy week or 9-to-5 pace. Ahaha tagging Jerwin and Grace! Thanks to you two, I've had a good day. Bowie hearts both of you! Well FYI we used to be debators back in our high school days, Grace was from a different school though, while me and Jerwin were in the same. I miss those days, especially those competition moments, how people expressed their point be it in a funny or serious way, or how people over-reacted, how we gloriously dominate the opposition, how people would slam a dictionary on the table just to tell us a definition of a word, aww I MISS THOSE DAYS. Though I know I said too much, OK OK. I'll cut it from here.

AIGHT, THE DAY.

Well Jerwin treated us at the restaurant that he works at now, The Vintage Bulgaria Pub & Restaurant. Wonderful pork ribs, dude, thanks! It was the first time for me, I mean, I never knew there are restaurants around that particular area, even Grace knows about the Ingolf but not me! Guess I got to know the Penang Island a not-worth-mention-bit better now. The ambiance of the restaurant is quite comforting. It can be a nice place for a family dinner, also, a good spot for a candle light dinner with your better-half. I'm planning to treat my brother a nice dinner at this restaurant on his coming birthday in March.

Well, back to the day, we went for movies after lunch, we watched The Punisher, well as what we all know, action-packed, armed and dangerous, it's my first movie after a month. Yes, I've been missing all the new movies for a month. Time-wise, we chose The Punisher. I'm feeling kinda guilty actually, maybe the title The Punisher reminds me of something: I was skipping class and I ought to get punishment! ANYWAYS, we dined at the Chili's after that. We went back to Jerwin's place and jammed for a few hours. It was fun, after all I haven't been jamming with Jerwin for almost a year, and like Grace said, when me and Jerwin combined, we made a perfect duet out of it. By the way, I wanted to listen to Grace singing, but she was reluctant to, though sometimes she might hum a tune or two, when me and Jerwin heard it, we'd know that she can sing. Grace, I hope to hear it from you in the future though, and stop saying that you can't sing, you CAN. The night ends with me and Grace heading home while Jerwin heads out to somewhere else. Oh yes, the rain. It was raining so heavily last night.

Truth be told, the meals we had yesterday were quite heavy, not just the lunch, we had our dinner at Chili's as well. So it was like our lunch and dinner were served with western and european cuisine. I was so full alright.

To conclude the day, it's a day filled with packs of jokes, laughters, nice foods and lot of fun. Well it's not about what we all did, it's about who I was out with. Jerwin and Grace, thanks for the day, really. Until our next debators' reunion (LOL), I hope to see both of you anytime sooner, again.

Once again, I had a good day.
AND I HOPE YOU PEOPLE TOO.
=D

CHEERIO.






No comments: