Thursday, February 3, 2011

INCOMPLETE

This is going to be a post of my thoughts of negativity generating from the events that are happening around me right now :

T'was a very unusual reunion lunch, as my uncle was rushing his way to send my almost-dehydrated grandpa to Island Hospital yesterday afternoon. Of all I know, he's pretty sick and he couldn't drink or eat well, and he was having diarrhea. That caused the whole turning point of the supposed-to-be reunion lunch. Or I thought, a complete one.

He's been suffering from some infections on his trachea and has been pretty sick since last August, later in December we found out that he's suffering from cancer as well. Grandpa used to be very healthy and he could walk and talk with no sign of hinting the others that he's old and he's ready to take a break.

With all the chemotherapies and treatments, nothing seems to work, work in the sense of making things better. All it did was just stalling my grandpa's last moment and he isn't feeling any better.

I haven't seen grandpa for awhile, and I thought it was ok to put the activities of my varsity and my academics ahead of everything else because it is reasonable to do so. Until when I saw him yesterday, I regretted doing all of it. I regretted for not visiting him at the earlier moment when he could talk or listen better. Now I was wondering if he could even recognize it was me yesterday.

Making this post doesn't help... but I don't know what else does. This is depressing, and I'm releasing some of my depression towards this incident here.

I hope all is well.

*rain rain... go away... come again another day...*

Happy Rabbit Year.

No comments: